profile

HI, I'M KIM.


archives

December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2008



Sunday, July 23, 2006 @ 9:51 pm
Polkadots

Class party yesterday! It was awesomeeee! Mrs Lee, Ms Soh, Ms Lau (!!!) and Ms Chia came down too. It was really fun lah. Hahaha too tired to blog anything else. Bert did the chicken the whole time with the help of Mop, Cam, me, Rui, Tiff, Lynette, and Debra. Theennn Aminah and I crashed manymanymany photos :D And we all dunked each other in the pool! Hahhaha every single time after I managed to come out, someone would push me in again. :/ But it was quite fun lah, cos after that we all dried off near the (barbecue) pits. Aaand Carine and Camilla's poems were so cool! I nearly cried when we all sang "You Raise Me Up" by Josh Groban hahhahahhaha and I'm not even the one who's supposed to cry!




Falalala :D

Didn't study Bio this whole weekend. :/
Aaaahhhh bite me.

Sarah QOTD: "Sarah's such a fool she pees in the pool!"

Love ya honeychix (HAHAHA RANDOM!)!